Friday, June 19, 2009

Eye Candy.



(I'm not a real "t-shirt" gal, but I like this...)


It's been uncharacteristically cold, rainy and all around "icky". But, today, the sun is FINALLY out and I'm taking full advantage of it. I broke out the bike for an early morning jaunt and finished up with coffee on my deck. I wish I could live all of my days, just like this. However, I feel compelled to do something productive...even on a day like this.

I FINALLY got the first sample pieces of my "hopefully" eclectic clothing stuffs. I'm stoked if I can bring it to fruition. I'm almost petrified to wear the sample pieces. Hopefully ya'll will like them as much as I do.

There will be pictures coming of the sample dresses, as well. I'm thinking this stuff is gonna require it's own blog, at some point. Maybe I should get on that. haha.
(I did "get on that"... www.monloulouclothing.blogspot.com)

**Psst, the shirt would retail for roughly around 25 bucks. Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment